Shadow (#HQAngstWeek Day 5)



What Daichi did to Yui made the girl fall in love even more. Yui had higher expectations when Daichi always said things that made her happy. It was as if the sentence was shown to Yui. If she could be selfish, Yui only wanted Daichi to see her.

But in fact, Yui felt the longer she felt that Daichi was treating Yui the same as his ex.

So, who do you see? Me or her? Yui thought.

"Daichi."

"Hm?"

"Did you ever love me?"

"Of course, I love you, Yui."

"Really you love me? Or you just love me because I look like your ex?"

Daichi frowned, "What do you mean?"

"I'm not her shadow, Daichi. I want to be seen by you. Now I ask you. Did you ever love me?" Yui start to shed tears, while Daichi just be quiet.

"I want to stop being her shadow." she turned to leave the man alone.


Komentar