DIALOGUE (#HQANGSTWEEK DAY 2)



There incoming call from Ryuu-chan, which is the nickname of Tanaka Ryunosuke. Kanoka answered the call.

"Hello, Ryuu-chan?"

"Hi! Kanoka. How are you?"

"Good. How about you?"

"Yeah... really good!"

Unconsciously Kanoka smiled.

"Ah, why you call me, Ryuu-chan?"

"Oh, I want to tell you something."

"Um.. what is that?"

"I'm... um.. getting married."

"..."

"Kanoka?"

"Ah? W-woah! Congrats, Ryuu-chan! When is your wedding held?"

"Next month. I'll send this invitation to you. You're still in Miyagi, right?"

"Yeah, my home is still the same. You can send it as much as you can."

"Okay. I'll send this. You at home tomorrow? I also want to meet you. Long time not to see you, Kanoka."

"So-sorry, Ryuu-chan. Tomorrow I'll... I'll go out with my friend. Yeah. Next time, maybe? But you can send your wedding invitation to my home. My mom will accept it."

"Oh, I see. Okay, Kanoka, don't forget to come."

"Yeah! See you there!"

After that, Kanoka cried out loud.




Komentar